In striving to provide the most complete range possible of safe and reliable products to the pharmaceutical industry, Roquette is offering Glucono delta lactone.
Glucono delta lactone is a source of pure gluconic acid with valuable properties as a pH acidity regulator and when used as buffering agent.
ROQUETTE GLUCONO DELTA LACTONE - GDL
- White odourless crystalline powder
- Slightly sweet before developing an acid taste
- USP / NF
Registrations vary depending on local regulations.
- After solubilization, Glucono-Delta-Lactone is slowly hydrolyzed into gluconic acid until an equilibrium is reached.
- Source of pure gluconic acid;
Different grades are available with differente particle sizes
- Glucono delta-lactone SG – coarse
- Glucono delta-lactone T - medium
- Glucono delta-lactone PL – fine
- pH acidity regulator
- Buffering agent in combination with sodium gluconate
- Increases the efficacy of preservatives
- Source of gluconate ions for the manufacture of metal gluconates (mineral salts trace elements)
ROQUETTE GLUCONO DELTA LACTONE PL
ROQUETTE GLUCONO DELTA LACTONE SG
ROQUETTE GLUCONO DELTA LACTONE T
- Bag 25.00 kg
Life-saving pharmaceuticals start with high-quality ingredients
When it comes to meeting the challenges of formulation, you need more than just an ingredient supplier.