Roquette Global Food Customer Technical Service
At Roquette, we believe that we are successful when our customers are successful.
This is the reason why we are giving our best to accompany them in their product development journey, backed up by our worldwide presence.
Our applications experts are sharing their know-how to help formulate innovative food and nutritional solutions to meet market’s demands, follow-up and anticipate the market trends.
A few examples:
- Enhancement of the nutritional profile while preserving taste appetizing.
- Increase of the sensory experience of food products.
- Formulate cost-effective and sustainable new products.
- Accelerate the go to market of your new solution…
We have so many ideas to share!
Thanks to their high expertise and state-of-the-art technologies and equipment, our multidisciplinary teams work on a large range of food applications:
- Specialized nutrition, with high quality solutions for infant nutrition, sports, senior and clinical nutrition, weight management, etc.
- Bakery and snacks, with plant ingredients for protein and fiber enrichment, new texture solutions, sugar reduction, etc.
- Confectionery, with solutions for direct compression, calorie reduction, oral health, sugar-free, etc.
- Dairy, with solutions suitable for fresh dairy products and processed cheese.
- Savory, with our plant proteins for processed meat, texturizing solutions for sauces, dressings and ready meals, or solutions for batters and coatings.
- Beverages, with solutions for fiber enrichment.
Wherever you are located in the world, feel free to contact us for accessing the best of our services, thanks to the worldwide presence of our CTS.
Professional and efficient specialists, dedicated to manage the entire quality process, are in charge of quality guarantee of Roquette products and our commitment to our clients, monitoring the treatment process of any client complaints, dealing with all complaints connected to the product and assuring the continuous improvement of good practices contributing to client satisfaction.
Regulatory affairs: a bridge between the scientific world and the global market. Their main objectives are making sure that Roquette products respond to international regulation demands, paying attention to our clients, both internal and external, and obtaining the necessary authorizations for them during the development of new products, processes or specifications.
Customer engineering department
Its principle missions are client consulting (expertise on all our products, on explosive powder, on conforming to installation safety standards), study and implementation of turnkey installations (bulk storage tanks, road transport, with a total mastering of product handling (liquid or pulverized material) and follow-up and help in our fulfillment.
Its mission is to provide a delivery system adapted to the client. All throughout the logistics process, multidisciplinary teams guarantee efficient and reliable operations in terms of packaging, storage, dispatch preparation, transport organization, documentation, etc., taking into account the specific needs. Roquette ensures a very high quality of service wherever the client is located.