On farm mixing
Roquette is your solutions provider whether you are feed compounders or farmers who produce the feed in the farm.
Wet & liquid products
- CORAMI® / CORAMI® BE: wheat soluble protein and energy source.
- Potato solubles: concentrated potato juices containing soluble protein and sugar content.
- Pea cream: energy and digestible protein sources issued from pea starch. Pea cream can replace cereals in pig rations.
- Wet potato pulp: Cellulose fraction obtained during starch extraction and distributed directly to farms.
- Wet pea pulp: a good energy source extracted from pea grain and pea flour.
- Wet COREX® 100 and wet COREX® 200: wet maize gluten feed, a mix of maize fiber and maize solubles, is an energy source.
- MILUREX® wheat gluten: Good energy source and a highly digestible starch enriched fiber.
- COREX® 200: Corn gluten feed is a good source of digestible fiber, energy and protein.
- COREX® 100: Corn fiber rich in starch, available in three grades: wet, meal, pellet.
- GERMEX®: Corn oil cake