Worldwide demand for fish is increasing. Sustainable aquaculture requires sustainable feed. The production of this feed impacts the environment, for example, through the use of fish meal and fish oil resources.
Roquette is offering sustainable vegetal proteins which are a real alternative of fish meal:
- GLUTALYS® Corn gluten meal, obtained by physical separation during the refining of corn starch.
- VITEN® - Vital wheat gluten in powder and wheat protein in pellet, are highly concentrated proteins derived from wheat flour and obtained by a non-chemical wet extraction.
- VITEN® CWS Hydrolysed Wheat Protein for juvenile fishes.
- LYSAMINE® GPS insoluble pea protein: protein supplement and protein replacement.
Roquette also offers a large range of starch to improve texture of extruded feed:
- Purified starch and pre-cooked starches from four raw materials (Wheat, Corn, Pea and Potato ).