Our Codes of conduct
"At Roquette, we have always been committed to offering the best products and services, which is why today we are recognized as one of the world leaders in our sector. For over 80
years now, our culture of integrity and ethical behavior has maintained this reputation, which is the driving force behind our growth.
The success of our business relies on the confidence of our customers, partners and shareholders – a confidence that is difficult to earn but easy to lose. In the past few years,
how many powerful, famous companies damaged their reputation due to actions that failed to respect any ethical rules?
Times are changing, and we must accompany this change and move forward while always looking ahead.
This Code of Conduct further develops the principles related to our values. As a founding pillar of our value system, it is given to each of the company's employees and made
available to our partners. It must serve us as a guide and source of inspiration to adopt the appropriate conduct in all circumstances.
I expect each of you to respect and promote the principles in this Code of Conduct, in order to maintain our reputation as a company of integrity. I am convinced that, with your support, our company will continue to grow, with dignity and in an ethical manner, thus ensuring the preservation of a work environment of which we can all be proud."
Roquette Chief Executive Officer
- Our Code of conduct can be found here.
- Our Supplier code of conduct can be found here.
Our data protection strategy
- To learn more about our data proctection strategy, please visit this page.
Our other commitments
- Our Modern Slavery statement can be found here.
- Roquette Group tax policy can be found here.
Our declaration of extra-financial performance
You can find here our DEPF and the Auditors certificate.
Roquette is a member of UN Global Compact (www.unglobalcompact.org) and follows its 10 principles.
If you need to report a potential compliance violation, or have any questions on how to behave in a particular situation, there are numerous ways to act.
If you are not a Roquette Employee: you can get in touch with your usual point of contact or report a problem throught the Speakup© device (see below). All alerts received through this device are dealt with confidentially, respecting relevant laws and regulations.
- If you are a Roquette Employee: some issues can be resolved directly with the person whose conduct is concerning you. If this is not possible, then other channels include your manager, Human Resources, directly contacting the members of the Compliance & Anti-Fraud Committee and/or by reporting through the Speakup® device (see below).
Click on the logo to access