Reliable and sustainable products for animal nutrition.
Compound feed and coarse mix
A wide range of quality ingredient solutions to give a good source of energy for cattle, swine, poultry, rabbits and horses.
Compound feed will bring the proteins and energy complements needed for cattle, poultry, swine, rabbits and horses.
Roquette provides reliable and sustainable solutions:
- Source of fiber from wheat, corn and pea.
- Source of protein and essential fats with GERMEX® (oil cake).
- Source of sugar to stimulate appetite with dextrose and maltodextrins, and sorbitol.
For cattle, by-pass proteins will improve protein rate in milk and fiber will stimulate rumen and assure a good digestibility.
- COREX® dry corn gluten feed: a good source of digestible fiber.
- MILUREX® wheat gluten feed: a highly digestible starch enriched fiber.
For poultry, concentrated proteins are compliant with organic production.
- GLUTALYS® corn gluten meal: obtained by physical separation during the refining of corn starch.
- TUBERMINE® GP potato protein: high protein and amino acids content.
As swine are more and more prolific in intensive farms, the nutritional requirements are evolving. They cover the needs of energy, proteins and minerals and preserve good digestion and health of animals.
Other solutions for compound feed
On farm mixingFor fattening pigs, we deliver liquid and soluble products rich in starch and protein as cereals substitutes.
AquafeedRoquette offers sustainable sources of vegetable proteins from corn, wheat and pea as replacement of fish meal.