- SOLULYS® : A unique corn protein extract, with consistent composition and guaranteed stability. SOLULYS® contains amino acids, peptides, vitamins, and trace elements that are essential to the growth and development of microorganisms in the fermentation media. A product of choice, used in a variety of applications across the fermentation industry.
- NUTRALYS®: A unique pea protein hydrolysate that contains free amino acids and peptides. It is an ideal solution and more environmentally friendly alternative to traditional protein sources like soy and casein with comparable performance.
- TUBERMINE®: This potato protein isolate is an ideal substitute for any source of protein thanks to its well-balanced and diverse amino acid profile. TUBERMINE® is utilized as a nitrogen source in media formulations for industrial fermentation applications.
- Our range of dextrose monohydrates (available either in dry crystalline or liquid format) are readily soluble in the water, and ideal building blocks for fermentation applications with high bacteriological purity. Anhydrous dextrose is also available.
- Polyols are naturally unreactive and highly compatible with other bioactive compounds and are utilized as organic carbon sources during various fermentation processes.
- NEOSORB® sorbitol is derived from cereal starch. This polyol has high chemical and thermal stability and brings high water solubility, as well as good preservative functionalities.
- PEARLITOL® mannitol has a lower solubility in water compared to sorbitol. It is used as an excipient in numerous commercial formulations and is known for its low hygroscopicity.
Find out more about our solutions for nutrition
Let's partner to develop new solutions to save time, improve efficiencies, and deliver added benefits.
Discover our global state-of-the-art laboratories offering unique services to our customers.
Other solution for bioindustry
Plant-based solutions for the downstream processing of microorganisms produced by fermentation .