1 | Slow energy release – a great way to meet today’s lifestyle challenges
The increasing demands of modern everyday life mean consumers have to look to food and beverages to provide them with the sustained energy needed to get through the day – energy drinks can be no more than a stopgap.
In 2018, 7% of products containing soluble fibers included an energy/alertness claim. This percentage could rise in future as consumers increasingly seek ways to combat fatigue.
Source: Innova Markets Insights, 2018
2 | NUTRIOSE®, the outstanding soluble fiber of natural origin
Developed by Roquette, NUTRIOSE® comprises a range of water-soluble dietary fibers.
- Easy to use, whether to supplement nutrition in existing formulation or to replace sugars.
- Developed from non-GMO raw materials: wheat, corn or the pea.
- A white powder with neutral taste, it does not alter original flavors.
- Its fiber content is high and reliable, and low in sugar or sugar-free.
- One of the best-tolerated fibers on the market (up to 45g per day).
- Friendly-labelling, gluten-free, Kosher and Halal certified.
3 | NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber contributes to the daily energy requirements of whole body metabolism
Colonic fermentations from NUTRIOSE® can help to meet the daily energy requirements of whole-body metabolism, and may be a key factor in providing sustained energy
Learn more by downloading the monograph below.
NUTRIOSE® helps manage energy: the body’s daily energy supply!
-30% sugars, tasty & crunchy, high in fibre, lowering your glycaemic response
Sugar-free, maintains digestive health balance, high in fibre, refreshing drink
Sugar-free, proven health benefits, simple & effective with NUTRIOSE® soluble fibre
Digestive health balance: a diversified gut is a healthy gut! Discover how NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber promotes gut microflora species differently to the other fibers and help maintain a healthy gut.
Blood glucose management: the body’s daily energy supply! Discover how NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber helps maintain blood glucose with fewer fluctuations.