Every day, our teams work hand in hand with our customers to co-create tasty, nutritious and more sustainable foods.
Food Ingredients Europe has been uniting the world’s leading food and beverage suppliers, buyers, R&D experts, and production specialists for over 35 years.
Join us at booth B40, Hall 4, to discover the potential of our plant-based solutions for endless food creativity.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU THIS YEAR?
- A series of free conferences at the booth from our technical, R&D, and marketing experts addressing the main challenges of food players: Download Conference Program
- Accompanied by a tasting of delicious and innovative food concepts created by our applicative experts, bringing the technical and nutritional benefits of our ingredients to vibrant life.
How Organic Plant Protein Enhances Food Creativity?
Sandrine Bouvier, Market Manager Plant Proteins Europe
Achieve Complete Plant-Based Nutrition with NUTRALYS® Rice Protein
Anne-Sophie Vercruysse, Global Market Manager
A New Protein for Delicious Non-Dairy Plant-Based Product
Aurélie Mauray, Market Manager Plant Proteins Americas
Organic plant-based seafood spread with NUTRALYS® organic textured plant protein
Plant-based m’lk chocobite – a delicious treat can also be plant-based! with NUTRALYS®
Beyond Fiber: Gut Health, Prebiotic, and Immunity
Iva François, Global Market Manager, and Caroline Perreau, R&D Nutrition and Health Research Manager, Arnaud KOSINSKI, Global Technical Developer
A refreshing fiber boost beverage with NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber
Taste and Texture: Clean Label
How to Enhance Your Sensory Experiences with Plant-Based Food Ingredients
Eva Esparza, Head of Marketing Food Specialties Europe, and Clotilde Feuillade, Global Channel Market Manager
Delicious stirred yogurt with Roquette label-friendly functional starches
How to Achieve Sugar Reduction While Keeping Taste and Texture
Valérie Le Bihan, Global Head of Marketing Food Specialties, and Eva Esparza, Head of Marketing Food Specialties Europe
Sugar-free mojito suckable tablets with NEOSORB® XTAB sorbitol
Sugars-free dark chocolate with SweetPearl® maltitol
- Roquette’s Commitment to Sustainability, Anders Liljegren, Sustainability Manager
- Partnering for Success, Catherine Le Bihan, Head of Europe Technical Developers, Christine Beauvois, Head of CTS, Europe
Optimize Your Formulation
- Visitors will have the opportunity to explore our plant-based range of ingredients with our experts, to find and select the right cost-in-value solution for their food formulation.
WELCOME ON BOOTH B40, HALL 4!
The Roquette team will be on hand to share in‐depth information while encouraging our visitors to judge the solutions of Roquette for themselves.
Contact us to set up a meeting appointment ahead of the event. Stay tuned, more information to come!
To attend, make sure you have your badge for the FI Europe 2022 tradeshow.
And please use code AAXP100 during your registration to get your badge free.