The event this year will be an opportunity for Roquette to introduce some key new members of its recently expanded Animal Feed team:
- A strengthened commercial network in France and Europe, with Benoit Flon (Western France and Germany), Benjamin Fossaert (Eastern France), Charles-André Duflot (Benelux and Switzerland) and Juan Oddo (Southern Europe).
- A dedicated Marketing team, with Magali Amouroux (animal nutrition) and Valerie Moisan (feed specialties and pet food).
Our experts will be available to exchange on a large range of plant-based solutions for animal feed:
- Fibre and energy sources for the compound feed: corn gluten feed COREX®, wheat gluten feed MILUREX® and oil cakes GERMEX®.
- Ingredients for livestock farming feeding in liquid and wet versions: CORAMI® wheat soluble, pea cream, COREX® wet corn feed... as well as the pellet fibres range intended for direct use.
- For young animals and milk powders: proteins concentrates; highly digestible hydrolyzed wheat gluten VITEN® CWS, TUBERMINE® potato protein, LYSAMINE® GPS pea protein and GLUTALYS® corn gluten.
- Monohydrate dextrose as an alternative to lactose, NEOSORB® sorbitol as an efficient digestive stimulant and gluconic acid for the piglets' digestive comfort,
- Two sources of concentrated proteins intended for juvenile animals, organic food (poultry) as well as feed for fishes: VITEN® wheat gluten and GLUTALYS® corn gluten.