About the Event
The event is the only meeting covering the entire continuum of pharmaceutical science, from discovery to delivery. At AAPS PharmSci 360, you will be able to stay on top of the latest scientific trends by attending sessions featuring presentations by leading researchers. You can review hundreds of scientific poster and participate in presentations focused on practical science and best practices.
Roquette at AAPS eChalk Talks
You can join us for two eChalk talks hosted by AAPS this year.
eChalk Talk 1 – October 4, 2023, 1:15pm – 1:45pm EST
- Talles Ernica, Global Technical Developer at Roquette
- Topic: Co-processed Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Mannitol as a Directly Compressible Excipient for Controlled Release
eChalk Talk 2 – November 8, 2023, 1:15pm – 1:45pm EST
- Ketaki Patwardhan, Global Technical Developer at Roquette
- Topic: Unlock the Potential of Hydroxypropyl Beta-cyclodextrin in Biologics Downstream Process and Formulation Development
Roquette at AAPS PharmSci 360
You can find us at booth 2542, where our experts will be able to talk to you about all of our solutions and any questions you might have.
You can also add our speaker slot to your diary.
- Speaker – Talles Ernica, Global Technical Developer at Roquette
- Topic – Solving Capping Challenges Using Mannitol as an Excipient Model
- When – Partner Presentation, Wednesday October 25, 2023 at 9am-10am on Stage 1 (on the 360 stage)
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Talles Ernica, Global Technical Developer at Roquette
Talles is a pharmacist with a specialization in industrial pharmacy (Oswaldo Cruz College – Brazil). With a master’s degree in pharma R&D and process (Maua Institute of Technology – Brazil), he has 20 years of experience in:
- Pharma R&D, as oral dosage forms, topics, and injectables
- Process and production, such as troubleshooting, scale-up/down, improvement, and equipment qualification
- Technical customer support as an excipient and ingredient supplier
He has been a Roquette team member and global technical developer since 2012.
Ketaki Patwardhan, Global Technical Developer at Roquette