Roquette brings you Food That We Love in Bangkok!
Consumers increasingly demand optimum nutrition, taste and convenience in their food options… even in their snacks!
Join us at booth N22, Hall 102
We’ll share more on the latest trends around snacking, and explain how understanding the functionality of ingredients, product development solutions and improved applications can help create healthier snack options for consumers.
We are bringing the Food That We Love to you, with new and tasty snacking concepts supporting consumer trends:
- A mango protein smoothie with NUTRALYS® S 85 Plus pea protein.
- A high fiber waffle with NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber.
- A tasty fried cheese sticks with CLEARGUM® PG8005 and MB70 Specialty Starches.
- A chicken pop with NUTRALYS® W Hydrolysed Wheat Gluten, CLEARAM® LG0005 and PREGEFLO® MI20A Specialty Starches and TACKIDEX® B735 Pea Dextrin.
Come by our booth for a snack or simply take a healthy dip off our sugar-free SweetPearl® chocolate fountain!
Catch our team at the following times for these presentations:
- Snacking Trends with Roquette, Mr Christopher Chua, Global Market Manager, Food Business Unit
September 11th (Wed), 13:00 – 13:30hrs, Technical Seminar Room 1, Hall 104
- How to Create Healthy Snacks, Dr Justin Park, Global Technical Application Specialist, Food Business Unit
September 12th (Thu), 11:15 – 11:45hrs, Technical Seminar MR211, 2nd Floor (pre-registration* required)
To set up a meeting appointment with us ahead of the event or pre-register for the session with Dr Justin Park, please send an email to: [email protected]