Roquette is proud to be a gold partner of the Future Food-Tech 2019.
The Summit is an international networking event, bringing together food brands, entrepreneurs and investors to showcase solutions, share ideas and create new alliances. The theme for 2019 is Transformative Collaborations to Revolutionize the Food Ecosystem. From personalized nutrition, alternative distribution channels and AI, to plant-based proteins and the role of food in health, our 60-strong speaking faculty will define the most effective routes to market and the collaborative partnerships needed to scale innovation and drive the sector forward.
Pascal Leroy, Vice-President of the “Pea and New Proteins Business Line” for Roquette, will participate as a speaker in the session:
- Cementing the Position of Plant-Based Proteins: What Does the Future Hold? March 21 - 1:35 pm
With other specialists, he will address topics related to plant-based proteins:
- Flexitarian, reducetarian… with a fundamental shift in consumer attitudes and behavior, how are food brands and retailers diversifying their product lines and portfolios to meet new consumer segments?
- From oats and legumes to fungi and algae, what novel plant-protein ingredients are emerging? Which ingredients tick all the boxes in terms of taste, texture and sustainable production?
- What can we from learn from innovative start-ups who have achieved mass market penetration? Key milestones and roadmap to success.
- How can we achieve scalable growth? What will it take to get to this point?