- The site you are currently visiting is the property of:
A société anonyme
62136 LESTREM - FRANCE
Phone: + 33 3 21 63 36 00
RCS Arras 357.200.054
TVA FR 46357200054
Capital: 8 812 908 Euros
Publishing director: Valérie Le Bihan
- This site is hosted by:
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
- These terms and conditions are governed by French law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to the terms of this legal notice or any dispute arising in relation to the website, the French courts will have jurisdiction over such dispute.
Roquette may change the terms set out in this legal notice from time to time.
- If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact the webmaster.
Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, we disclaim any liability for loss and/or damage suffered from use of these data or suggestions.
Furthermore, no liability is accepted if use of any product in accordance with these data or suggestions infringes any patent.
Roquette owns the copyright. No part of this website, including texts, script content, pictures, logos, brands, may be reproduced by any process without our prior written permission.
(R) Registered trademarks of Roquette Frères
(C) Roquette Frères S.A. - 12/2016.
How does Roquette use your personal information?
To respond to your requests for information, we ask you to provide personal data using the questionnaire found on the site. The data collected is only retained for the time taken to process it.
In general, we use personal information collected by means of our websites
• To supply you with the products, information and services requested by you,
• To process applications,
• To provide you with efficient customer service
• To contact you, in order to offer you commercial or event-related information that may be of interest to you
• To better understand your needs and interests
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
The collection of personal data has formed the subject of an automatic data processing declaration implemented within the framework of websites to the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) and is registered with the declaration receipt N0 1677324.
Processing "internal or external applications for jobs and work placements – pool of applicants – publication of job vacancies (WEB)" has formed the subject of a declaration to the CNIL and is registered with the declaration receipt 1663945 v 0.
How to access, update or correct your personal information?In accordance with French data protection legislation (Act N° 78-17, January 6th, 1978 "Informatique et Libertés") , you have the right to access, correct, modify or delete personal information you have given us. To apply your right, please send an e-mail at email@example.com or write to us at:
Jennifer GODIN, Data Protection Officer
rue de la Haute Loge
62080 LESTREM CEDEX France
The pages to which these links connect do not form part of our website. ROQUETTE will not be held responsible for the content or reliability of these sites and for the use other users may make of them.
Third party websites may hyperlink to site provided they have prior written approval from ROQUETTE. The possible text description accompanying the link will have to receive the endorsement from ROQUETTE. In all cases, a website that may contain a hyperlink to our website will be liable for all damage to the image of ROQUETTE.
ROQUETTE is committed to making its utmost effort to ensure users with accessibility at all times. ROQUETTE cannot, in any case, be held responsible for site unavailability.
- change the format and content of this website at any time;
- suspend the operation of this website for maintenance work, in order to update it or for any other reason;
and Roquette reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
Roquette accepts no liability for any damage, direct or indirect, material, immaterial or specific, resulting in particular from the use of this site or any other related site by any party, and in particular for the damage to or the loss of programs or data on any information system or other system. You are responsible for protecting your data from viruses.