LGP Starch is a newly developed range of starches for spray application: another way to apply a large amount of starch for paper strength improvement.LGP Starch range is not available in Europe.
- White powder
- Moisture content < 15%
- pH = 5 approx
- FDA and BfR approved
Registrations vary depending on local regulations.
- LGP Starch is available in different gelatinization temperatures adapted to the profile of temperature in the drying section of the paper machine.
For more information please contact us.
LGP Starch is used to improve paper bulk strength properties. It is commonly used for spray application as a slurry:
- on top of the Fourdrinier wire (surface strength Scott bond)
- or between the plies of a multiply paper (plybond strength)
Early testing is important and we recognize the need for our customers to have representative material for initial lab trial. We can provide small non-commercial samples wherever you are in the world with both the corresponding certificate of analysis and conformity and the material safety data sheet.
To obtain access to this service, please contact us.
For more information about packaging, please contact us.
Documentation available upon request
- Group quality policy
- Group safety policy
- Group environmental policy / S.M.E.
- ISO certificate
- GMO certificate
- Specifications data sheet
- Security data sheet