Corn proteins or corn gluten meal provide protein enrichment while also acting as a pigment that you can use in various application: pet food, feed specialties (Premix, starter), compound feed, and aquafeed applications.
This highly digestible protein concentrate is rich in sulfur amino acids (methionine cystine) and a source of natural, efficient and stable pigments. A polyvalent protein source, it offers advantages in numerous applications:
• Feed for broilers and layers since it helps accentuate the yellow coloration of yolks as well as sub-cutaneous fat.
• Formulas for ruminants because of the low natural degradability of the protein fraction in the rumen and its high post ruminal digestibility.
• Feed for young animals such as piglets thanks to its very high nutritional value.
• Feed for fish or Petfood as it is a good source of protein.
Our application experts are available to help you with your animal nutrition needs. Contact us to discuss your formulation requirements!
• Pet Food (Protein)
• Feed Specialties (Premix and Starter)
• Compound Feed (Compound Feed)
• Aquafeed (Protein)
• Nutrition and health (Protein Enrichment)
• Taste and texture (Coloring agent, pigment)
- Premix & Starter
Compound Feed & On-farm feeding
- Compound Feed
Nutrition & Health
- Protein Enrichment
Taste & Texture
- Coloring Agent, Pigment
Other Properties and Benefits
- Yellow-orange colored meal
Documents & Samples
GLUTALYS® - CORN GLUTEN - #211198
GLUTALYS® LP - CORN GLUTEN - #211199
GLUTALYS® HQ - CORN GLUTEN - #211197
COLTEN® - CORN GLUTEN MEAL - #231202
CORN GLUTEN MEAL ASIA - #211170
CORN GLUTEN MEAL - #211157
Regulation & Compliance
Please contact us to discuss your regulation and compliance questions.
Need more support ?
Help & Support
Please try again later or alternatively you can contact us.