Today's sophisticated consumers seek optimum nutrition in their food - without having to sacrifice taste and convenience. An invisible, safe, stable, prebiotic, and soluble fiber, NUTRIOSE® meets this global demand. It is simple to use, whether to supplement nutrition in existing formulations or to replace sugars and fats. Suitable for both food and beverage applications, it's a key to innovation and can be used in virtually any process.
NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber offers:
Clinically proven health benefits and nutritional assets
- Gut health as a prebiotic, through growth of specific gut microbiota for a diversified gut.
- Weight management through calorie reduction.
- Sustained energy release…through slow and prolonged fermentation in the colon
- Blood glucose management through sugar reduction – partial or total substitution – which reduces metabolism fatigue.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free; Kosher and Halal-certified.
Flexibility across multiple applications and functions
- No impact on product sensory profile – offers a neutral taste with no sweetness.
- Transparent in solution.
- Good solubility—dissolves quickly even at low temperature.
- Does not add viscosity.
- Long shelf life and process stability – no fiber loss, remains stable and at a low pH during heat treatment.
Discover more about NUTRIOSE®: webinar, white papers...
Reducing sugar without compromising on taste and texture: technology solutions, trend-consumer concepts... and much more!
Thanks to this higly documented monograph, learn more about the health benefits of NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber.
An online consumer survey to understand consumer perception about fiber in food and beverages.
Discover options for your product with our concept sheets
-30% sugars, tasty and crunchy, high in fiber, lowering your glycemic response
Sugar-free, maintains digestive health balance, high in fibre, refreshing drink
Sugar-free, proven health benefits, simple & effective with NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber