NUTRALYS®, a great source of protein for all -everyday!
- Non-allergenic, gluten-free and non-GMO.
- High in protein.
- Alternative and/or complementary to milk and soy proteins.
- Kosher & Halal certified.
One of the cleanest proteins!
- Exempt from major allergen declaration, lactose-free & gluten-free.
- Very low isoflavone & anti-nutritional factors.
Protein of choice for mainstream foods
Ideal for Specialized nutrition
- Rich in BCAA & arginine, ideal to balance cereal proteins.
- High digestibility, from Fast to Intermediate-Fast digestion profiles.
- First pea protein tested in clinical trials.
- Clinically-proven benefits on muscle mass development, satiety & caloric intake.
Yellow pea is green!
Non-GMO and much more!
Yellow pea is an exemplary food to grow.
It helps to strengthen biodiversity:
- No irrigation.
- Positive impact on soil biology; participates to soil enrichment in nitrogen > no need for nitrogen fertilizers.
Pea farming naturally promotes growth of rotating crops:
Nitrogen fixation into the soil contributes to a
- 11% of energy saving on the next crop
- 14% reduction of greenhouse gases
As a legume, pea has one of the smallest eco footprint and is therefore a sustainable choice.
Did you know?
Roquette is the only pea protein supplier having access to multiple markets to valorise all the pea fractions, making Roquette Pea Business Line the most sustainable one.
Discover the many benefits
of NUTRALYS® Pea Protein
Did you know that by including pea protein in our daily diet, we can balance our food intake and contribute to improving the health of the planet?