Our Foundation is a source of inspiration for every Roquette employee. Every day, we work to improve the well-being and health of millions of people around the world by offering the best of nature.
The Roquette Foundation for Health supports innovative and educational programs in the fields of food and nutrition.
It will support various types of projects , such as:
- Support for educational programs on diet.
- Studies on the impact of food on diseases.
- Support for operational and sustainable projects that are beneficial to health.
The Roquette Foundation supports medical research to prevent, cure and avoid the spread of diseases and thus promote the good health of women and men around the world.
The Roquette Foundation supports project owners who inform populations of societal challenges involving nutrition and thus motivate them to change their eating habits.
The Roquette Foundation supports project owners who share their knowledge and disseminate their know-how to improve the eating habits, well-being and health of as many people as possible.
The Roquette Foundation for Health relies on a steering committee made up of personalities with varied and complementary backgrounds,
including shareholders, Roquette Group employees and experts in the field of Health.
Anne Lambin, Head of the Roquette Foundation for Health, manages the Foundation on a daily basis.
Members of the steering committee
- Edouard Roquette (Chairman)
- Sophie Clay-Roquette (Shareholder)
- Victoire Dethomas-Delloye (Shareholder)
- Eduardo Menchaca (Head of Communications and Public Affairs)
- Sergio Neves (Head of Nutrition & Health R&D)
- Professor Eric Boulanger (MD, PhD), Medical Director: Longevity Health Prevention Center – Pasteur Institute of Lille & Lille University Hospital, Head: Aging Biology & Geriatrics - Medical School – Lille University – INSERM - University Hospital of Lille
- Professor Frédéric Gottrand (MD, PhD), Professor of Pediatrics University of Lille, Pediatrician University Hospital CHU-Lille