Excipients, raw materials and actives for Oral dosage, Nutraceuticals & OTC, Biopharma, and Injectables & Dialysis.
Direct compression: Roquette Pharma cost-effective solutions to optimise your formulations and processes
Thanks to its expertise, Roquette offers you a large range of high-quality excipients, as well as troubleshooting services and ways to reduce time-to-market.
Lab to pilot to industrial scale!
Formulation, we support your developments
The Pharmaceutical Customer Technical Services offer you customised development thanks to:
Well-equipped laboratories and pilot plant, including:
- Various blenders
- Single punch lab-scale or industrial rotary tabletting machines
- Compression simulator
- IPC testing equipment
Extensive experience and know-how
Multidisciplinary teams of experts that have been supporting customers for more than 40 years.
Scale-up & Transfer Activities: save time and money thanks to the STYLCAM 200 R compression simulator (Medelpharm)
Tests performed with small amounts of materials (less than 1kg):
- Set of punches directly supplied by customer
- Short timelines
One machine simulates more than 80% of industrial rotary presses:
- Determinate critical tabletting settings for a given formula
- Troubleshooting (capping, sticking, etc.)
- Predict production scale settings
Tests on industrial machinery
FETTE P1000: common rotary press machine that mimics industrial production conditions
- 24 stations
- Tabletting speed up to 65000 tabs/hour
- Internal software fully updated for high-performance process control management
- Formulas can be tested for hours (product submitted to heating, centrifugal force, etc)
When it comes to meeting the challenges of formulation, you need more than just an ingredient supplier.
Pea starch is unlocking its potential in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical applications, as the key ingredient behind an all-new vegetarian softgel technology.