Dextrins are starch polymers derived through solid-state heating from partially hydrolysed starch.
Dextrinification is a classical starch processing technology making partial or complete solubility possible.
TACKIDEX® - Dextrins
- White to yellow powders
- Food ingredient
- Obtained from maize tapioca and potato starch by heat treatment
- JECFA / CODEX : FAO FOOD and NUTRITION PAPER 52
- Some grades conform to the EP and USP
- US Food Chemical Codex
- Partially or completely soluble in cold water
- Low viscosity
- Food carbohydrate
- Medium viscosity thickener in liquid food formulation
- Fibre source
- Emulsion stabilization
Current packaging for this family of products
- 20 kg or 25 kg bag
Explore our product resources
Life-saving pharmaceuticals start with high-quality ingredients
When it comes to meeting the challenges of formulation, you need more than just an ingredient supplier.