The hydrolysis of starch polymers generates soluble glucose syrups of increasing sweetness.
With careful control, hydrolysis can generate a large variety of carbohydrate profiles.
- Obtained by enzymatic and / or acid hydrolysis of food starches.
- Viscous clear colourless liquid with a sweet taste dependent on Dextrose Equivalent (D.E.)
- European Pharmacopoeia
- USP / NF
Registrations vary depending on local regulations.
The range includes:
- Low hydrolysis syrups (D.E. < 44)
- High hydrolysis syrups (D.E. > 44)
- High maltose syrup (about 50 % dry substance)
Inhibiting sucrose crystallization texturizer and bulk sweetener in:
- Syrups suspensions oral ampoules
- Pharmaceutical chewing gum
Drum 300.00 kg
- GLUCOSE SYRUP 3883
- GLUCOSE SYRUP 4779
- GLUCOSE SYRUP 6080
- GLUCOSE SYRUP A3879
- GLUCOSE SYRUP A4279
- GLUCOSE SYRUP 4280
- GLUCOSE SYRUP A4280
Life-saving pharmaceuticals start with high-quality ingredients
When it comes to meeting the challenges of formulation, you need more than just an ingredient supplier.