NUTRIOSE® is a plant-based soluble fiber that exhibits outstanding digestive tolerance, clinically proven health benefits and flexibility across multiple applications and functions.
NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber offers a wide range of benefits for health prevention
- This soluble fiber may be used as part of an integrated solution to improve blood glucose management as NUTRIOSE® helps maintaining healthy blood glucose levels and controls fluctuations after a carbohydrates challenge.
- NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber is a well-tolerated fiber, acting as a targeted prebiotic on general intestinal well-being.
- Sustained colonic fermentations from NUTRIOSE® contribute to the daily energy supply for whole-body metabolism, and may be a key factor in providing long-lasting energy.
- The health benefits of NUTRIOSE® may be attributed to the modulation of specific aspects of the gut ecosystem.
Discover the health benefits of NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber
- GO TO CHAPTER 1 | NUTRIOSE® promotes gut microflora differently to the other fibers
- GO TO CHAPTER 2 | NUTRIOSE® helps maintain blood glucose levels with fewer fluctuations
- GO TO CHAPTER 3 | NUTRIOSE® contributes to the daily energy requirements of whole body metabolism
NUTRIOSE®, the outstanding soluble fiber of natural origin
Developed by Roquette, NUTRIOSE® comprises a range of water-soluble dietary fibers.
- Easy to use, whether to supplement nutrition in existing formulation or to replace sugars.
- Developed from non-GMO raw materials: wheat or corn.
- A white powder with neutral taste, it does not alter original flavors.
- Its fiber content is high and reliable, and low in sugar or sugar-free.
- One of the best-tolerated fibers on the market (up to 45g per day).
- Friendly-labelling, gluten-free, Kosher and Halal certified.
Learn more about NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber
NUTRIOSE® , a key to innovation suitable for any process
NUTRIOSE® can be used to supplement nutrition in existing formulations in multiple applications: baked goods, beverages, weight management, diabetes care, senior & clinical nutrition.