Discover the highlights of the day by watching the video
This culinary event entitled "Plant-based Foods, Unlock your creativity“ was held at Paris's prestigious Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts. During this one-day event, our customers got access to valuable data related to the current vegetable food market and to some keys to anticipate the food needs and trends of tomorrow, from a marketing, business, sociological, technological and gastronomic perspective.
Guest speakers started the day by sharing their vision of the market and the trends for foods of tomorrow.
- Céline Lopes, Insight & Innovation Manager - Innova Market Insights
- Alexia Rea, Consultant & Project Manager - Nutrikéo Consulting
- Virginie Bregeon, PhD in Human organizations and society sciences (Université de Rennes), Teacher-researcher at Ferrandi in Experiential Mix Design and Culinarity
- Peter Janssen, Savory Application Team Leader Europe – Firmenich
- Eric Trochon, Chef, Culinary advisor, Meilleur Ouvrier de France 2011 - cuisine and gastronomy category, Chef at the French School of Gastronomy Ferrandi Paris
Discover the program details here !
The presentations were followed by a cooking demonstration led by Eric Trochon. A "Meilleur Ouvrier de France" awardee, Eric has recently explored the functionalities of pea proteins and has created some wonderful sweet and sour culinary masterpieces. The attendees had then the opportunity to enjoy those culinary masterpieces during a tasty plant-based lunch prepared by the culinary team of Ferrandi Paris.
This culinary event ended with marketing and applicative workshops led by the Roquette Food applicative & market experts. Attendees were able to seize the potential of the world's widest range of pea proteins, including the latest innovations in the dairy & meat alternatives applications.
Want to know more about the NUTRALYS® range of plant-based proteins?
Want to test our products? Request a sample
Want to see at a glance a sum up of the day? through the cartoon drawn by our graphic facilitator? Have a look to the cartoon drawn by our graphic facilitator.