The Roquette scientist and technical team will be present at this world conference to exchange with you on our latest developments providing high-quality pharmaceutical ingredients.
During the 13th PBP edition, our team will present a variety of scientific posters covering different applications from oral dosage. See below:
- Effect of Polyols on Caco-2 Transport of Low-Permeability Drugs – Presented by Steve AMOUSSOU-GUENOU
- Acetaminophen as a Model Drug to Evaluate Marketed Microcrystalline Cellulose 200 in Direct Compression – Presented by Steve AMOUSSOU-GUENOU
- Tablet Powder Mix Computational Physics Requirements to be Processed by Direct Compression (DC) – Presented by Nicolas DESCAMPS
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) 102 and 200 Screening as Filler in Direct Compression for APAP and GSF as Model Drugs – Presented by Steve AMOUSSOU-GUENOU
- Low Impact of Relative Humidity on Granules Compactability when Using Modified Starch as Granulation Binder – Presented by Nicolas DESCAMPS
- 3D Printing of Orodispersible Film for Poorly Soluble Drugs – Presented by Steve AMOUSSOU-GUENOU
- Pregelatinized Starch as a Binder in Wet Granulation: Optimization of the Incorporation Rate – Presented by Nicolas DESCAMPS
- Simplifying High Shear Granulation: Dry Incorporation of Pregelatinized Starch as Binder – Presented by Nicolas DESCAMPS
- Impact of Granulating Liquid Levels on MCC – Presented by Nicolas DESCAMPS
Have we sparked your interest?
Meet with our scientist and technical team on March 28 – 31 at the PBP event!
Until then, you can explore our different solutions on Roquette Pharma Innovation Hub.
Steve Amoussou-Guenou, Global Innovation Technical Developer, Pharma, Roquette
Steve Amoussou-Guenou is a Global Technical Developer with Roquette, Inc. In this role Steve looks after all aspects of technical support with Roquette Pharma customers, including helping them in the use of Roquette excipients for their pharmaceutical development projects, offering technical guidance in formulation/process development, quality and regulatory affairs and contributing to the development of innovative solutions.
Steve has more than 12 years of professional experience in Pharmaceutical industry. Before joining Roquette in 2016, Steve worked for 8 years for a diverse range of organizations, including big pharma, research institute and CDMO type of companies. In this role, Steve was responsible for leading pharmaceutical development and technology transfer projects, managing communication with internal and external stakeholders and business development. He is a qualified industrial pharmacist and holds the Master of Science’s degree from Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Industrial Technology – University of Bordeaux 2, France.
Nicolas Descamps, Global Technology Liaison Manager, Pharma, Roquette
Nicolas Descamps is Global Technology Liaison Manager within Roquette Pharma organization. In his role, Nicolas works on the digitalization and modeling of pharma laboratory processes, in particular direct compression process. His work aims to predict pharmaceutical formula behavior from drug product manufacturing step to the API delivery. Previously Nicolas was managing a material characterization laboratory and his knowledge mostly contributed to the creation of Roquette Pharma customer dedicated platform Innovation Hub.
Nicolas holds an Engineer degree from Ecole Centrale de Marseille (France) and a PhD degree in Materials Sciences and Powder Technology from the University College of Cork (Ireland) and joined Roquette in 2009 as a R&D laboratory manager.