The Roquette scientist and technical team will be available virtually to exchange with you on our latest developments providing high-quality pharmaceutical ingredients.
During the 12th PBP edition, our team will present a variety of scientific posters covering different applications, from oral dosage to nutraceuticals and biopharmaceuticals. See below:
- Towards a mechanistic understanding of bevacizumab stabilization with Hydroxypropyl-ß-Cyclodextrins - Christina KANG
- Emulsification speed of amphiphilic starches. Presented by Olaf HAEUSLER
- Use of pea starch maltodextrins in nutraceutical formulations. Presented by Olaf HAEUSLER
- Application of NUTRIOSE® FB 06D, a soluble dextrin, as dry binder in tablets prepared by direct compression. Presented by Carin SIOW
- Improved mechanical strength of floating tablets via in situ alginate crosslinking. Presented by Christina KANG
- Xanthan–mannitol, a new directly compressible co-processed excipient for controlled release of melatonin. Presented by Christina KANG
- Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin as a multifunctional excipient in orodispersible films. Presented by Christina KANG
- Co-processed starch/mannitol as a promising excipient for direct compression of controlled release tablets. Presented by Susanne MUSCHERT
- Sustained release matrix tablets based on starches: Impact of the starch nature and chemical. Presented by Susanne MUSCHERT
- Cross-linked potato starch matrix tablets for controlled drug delivery. Presented by Susanne MUSCHERT
- Robustness of drug release from cross-linked potato starch-based controlled release tablets. Presented by Susanne MUSCHERT
- Determination of antioxidant effect of polyols in a cell-free environment. Presented by Olaf HAEUSLER
- Griseofulvin (BCS Class II Drug) Solubilization by Beta-Cyclodextrin Derivatives Complexation. Presented by Carmen POPESCU
- Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin as a High Efficiency Cholecalciferol Solubilizer. Presented by Carmen POPESCU
Have we sparked your interest?
Meet with us from May 11 – 14 on the online PBP event!
Until then, you can explore our different solutions on Roquette Pharma Innovation Hub.