The global nutraceutical market is projected to grow 8% per year (1). This growth comes from emerging countries, but also from aging populations, the rising cost of healthcare, increasing on-the-go & health conscious consumers being proactive about their health, and consumers selecting ingredients based on clean label or dietary restrictions.
“Providing consumers with appealing, easy to take, and affordable dosage supplements is our nutraceutical customers’ first priority, which is why the performance, quality and stability of their formulations is our priority.” says Kelsey Achenbach, Head of Marketing Pharma at Roquette.
“Consumers increasingly want satisfying food choices that they can feel good about and that better fit a healthy lifestyle.” adds Virginie Teichman-Dubois, Head of Marketing Food at Roquette.
Roquette is well positioned to meet these needs and to help its customers get closer to the health & nutrition market’s expectations. NUTRALYS® pea proteins, NUTRIOSE® soluble fibers, GLUCIDEX® nutritive maltodextrins, SweetPearl® maltitol and the XTAB range of directly compressible polyols, including PEARLITOL® mannitol, NEOSORB® sorbitol and XYLISORB® xylitol... this is just a glimpse of the solutions offered by Roquette. Our ingredients are not only high quality and affordable, they are also entirely plant-based. These consumer-friendly solutions address key challenges related to health, including Sports Nutrition, changes in food consumption patterns and growing supplement consumption around the world.
Come to meet us and try our delicious samples addressing specific nutritional needs.
- Power your day or boost your workout with this vegan high-protein, ready-to-drink beverage. Thanks to the benefits provided by NUTRALYS® pea protein and NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber, this on-the-go beverage is high in protein and a source of fiber, and has a delicious creamy texture. Non-dairy and non-soy, this plant-based RTD is the perfect ally of sports nutrition.
Vegan high-protein dough bar
- With 25% protein -exclusively from NUTRALYS® pea proteins, this delicious vegan dough bar is dairy-free and helps you feel full for longer while maintaining your muscle mass.
Indulgent table top fiber
- Easily boost your fiber intake thanks to this easy-to-use, sugar-free tabletop fiber with NUTRIOSE® soluble fiber. Additionally, NUTRIOSE® has clinically proven benefits for blood glucose management. Adding fiber to your daily diet has never been so easy!
The health benefits of NUTRALYS® pea proteins (2) will also be displayed at the Vitafoods Europe Poster Presentation area, after having been reviewed by the Vitafoods Europe Executive Advisory Board.
Wish to meet active lifestyle challenges?
Our technical & nutritional experts will explain the scientific links between the physiological and nutritional needs of active individuals and introduce a new grade of pea protein, especially designed for ready-to-drink sports products. This free presentation will be given on Tuesday 7th May from 11:40 to 12:10 at the Sports Nutrition Theatre.
Roquette is dedicated to providing healthy and tasty consumer-driven solutions as well as multifunctional natural-based ingredients, so its customers can deliver the highest-quality nutraceuticals to their customers.
The Roquette teams will be available to listen to your needs and answer any questions on booth #I19.
(1) Nutraceutical Excipients Market Forecast to 2022, Markets and Markets.
(2) Roquette scientific poster on “The health benefits of NUTRALYS® pea protein in healthy volunteers: offering the best of plant-based nutrition to meet specific needs at different steps of life”.