Access the whole recipe, get ideas and find your plant-based ingredients for your next innovative formulation.
It's easy, you just need to create your account.
Recipe reference: TPNUHPR005
|NUTRALYS® W soluble wheat protein*||20|
|Orange juice concentration||50|
* Roquette product
- Mix HM pectin and half of water well.
- Heat the solution to 90°C and dissolve HM pectin completely.
- Mix fructose, sugar, vitamin C, lavour and water, which hasn’t been used in 1st process.
- After that, add orange juice concentrate and mix well.
- After that, add NUTRALYS® W and pectin solution which was made in above process, and pre-homogenize by homo-mixer at 6000rpm for 5min.
- Homogenize it at 15MPa by using piston homogenizer.
- Sterilize it by UHT at 131°C for 30sec.
Ingredients list and allergens (Indicative)
- Orange juice concentrate
- Soluble wheat protein
- Antioxidant (ascorbic acid)
Label of nutrition facts (Indicative)
|Average nutrition facts (Japan)||
|Total carbohydrate [without fiber] (g)||7.2|
- This is Orange Juice to feel refresh.
- Protein content is 3.6% (above cow’s milk in terms of protein content: 3.3%).
- Suitable for everyone of different age group. Good as a breakfast and light refreshment too.
- NUTRALYS® W can dissolve into beverage easily, especially in acid condition.
- This is UNIQUE character, and other proteins, Milk and Soy, show coagulation in acid condition*.
- That’s why we’re proposing NUTRALYS® W as protein source on juice application.
*Most of pH of juice applications are acid condition.