Access the whole recipe, get ideas and find your plant-based ingredients for your next innovative formulation. It's easy, you just need to create your account
Recipe reference: LCGCCOS013
|INGREDIENTS||PROPOSED RECIPE (30% COATING)|
|Commercial ingredients (%)||Dry solids / End-Product (%)|
|Sugar free Xylitol-mannitol coating white solution: XYLISORB® 300 and Mannitol 60 - LCGCMIS026|
|XYLISORB® 300 xylitol powder*||54.00||73.46|
|Mannitol 60, powder||12.96||17.71|
|Gum arabic solution 40% LCGCCOL001||10.80||5.90|
|Sugar free Hard coating: XYLISORB® 300 and Mannitol 60 - LCGCCOS013|
|Sugar free Xylitol-Mannitol coating white solution: XYLISORB® 300 and Mannitol 60||98.96||98.06|
- Pour the polyols in the cold water, heat until 80-90oC under agitation and wait for complete dissolution.
- Add the gum arabic solution.
- Add the color (titanium dioxide) under agitation.
- Check and adjust the brix at 72% Dry Substance.
- Maintain the temperature at 70-75 oC.
See annex page
Ingredients list and allergens (Indicative)
- Sweeteners (xylitol, mannitol)
- Thickener (gum arabic)
- Color (titanium dioxide)
- Glazing Agent (carnauba wax)
Label of nutrition facts (Indicative)
|Average nutrition facts||
|of which saturates (g)||0.0|
|of which sugars (g)||0.0|
|of which polyols (g)||90.8|
Coating Protocol (Coating pan: Driacoater 1200)
Example of 30% hard coating:
Coating sequences (for 50 kg gum centers)
Phase 1 = dedusting of the centers - Air preheating
- Coating time (including waxing): 3 h 10 min
- Ratio coating weight / chewing-gum weight = 30 / 70
PRODUCT FORMULATION LCGCCOS013: COVERED BY ROQUETTE PATENT
This formula is a guideline for recommended uses of our products. It does not imply consent to any use in violation of existing patents. This is for your information only, we believe it to be reliable