WHEAT STARCH SP is used to improve paper strength properties including surface and bulk strength properties.
It is commonly used for spray application as a slurry and for size-press application as a glue after thermochemical or enzymatic conversion.
- White powder
- Moisture content < 13.0 % pH = 6.0 to 7.0
- FDA and BfR approved
Registrations vary depending on local regulations.
GradesWheat Starch SP is the dedicated grade to paper industry suitable for all conversion processes delivered in bulk. Wheat starch is the packaged product grade for paper industry.
- Paper and board surface sizing including size-press and film-press applications.
- Wheat Starch improves surface strength of papers.
- It is better prepared by continuous enzymatic conversion process.
- As a spray to increase internal bond and Scott-bond.
Early testing is important and we recognize the need for our customers to have representative material for initial lab trial. We can provide small non-commercial samples wherever you are in the world with both the corresponding certificate of analysis and conformity and the material safety data sheet.
To obtain access to this service, please contact us.
For more information about packaging, please contact us.
Documentation available upon request
- Good quality policy
- Good safety policy
- Good environmental policy / S.M.E.
- ISO certificate
- GMO certificate
- Specifications data sheet
- Security data sheet