VECTOR® is a range of biopolymers in liquid form based on renewable sources.
It is a ready-to-use product with a dry solid content of 14 to 30% depending on the product.
- Liquid polymer
- Cationic & anionic charge
- It is a ready-to-use product with a dry solid content of 14 to 30% depending on the product.
- Strength enhancer for tissue area speciality and all other paper applications.
- Dry strength improvement
- Colloid protection
- Cleaning effect
- FDA and BfR agreement
Registrations vary depending on local regulations.
Reinforced strength paper production such as:
- Sack paper, tissue paper, decor paper, safety paper, fine paper, filter paper, abrasive paper, all speciality paper etc.
All enhanced ASA sizing paper production:
- Sack paper, fine paper, filter paper, abrasive paper, all speciality paper etc.
Early testing is important and we recognize the need for our customers to have representative material for initial lab trial. We can provide small non-commercial samples wherever you are in the world with both the corresponding certificate of analysis and conformity and the material safety data sheet.
To obtain access to this service, please contact us.
For more information about packaging, please contact us.
Documentation available upon request
- Group quality policy
- Group safety policy
- Group environmental policy / S.M.E.
- ISO certificate
- GMO certificate
- Specifications data sheet
- Security data sheet