ROQUETTE® Starch M-G is used to improve paper strength properties including surface and bulk strength properties.
It is commonly used for spray application as a slurry and for size-press application as a glue.
- Moisture content < 13.0% Film forming starch
GradesSTARCH M-G is available in 5 grades:
- WHEAT STARCH M-G 301
- WHEAT STARCH M-G 304Z mainly used as spray starches.
- STARCH M-G 004 mainly used as surface sizing starch. This grade requires to be converted.
- STARCH M-G 050
- STARCH M-G 080 used as surface sizing starches after cooking
- Paper and board surface sizing including size-press and film-press applications (see grades).
- STARCH M-G improves surface strength and printability.
- Paper and board spray starch for binding two layers together and reinforcing bulk strength properties (see grades).
- STARCH M-G is used to improve paper strength properties including surface and bulk strength properties.
- It is commonly used for spray application as a slurry and for size-press application as a glue.
Early testing is important and we recognize the need for our customers to have representative material for initial lab trial. We can provide small non-commercial samples wherever you are in the world with both the corresponding certificate of analysis and conformity and the material safety data sheet.Please contact us for more information.
For more information about packaging, please contact us.
Documentation available upon request
- Group quality policy
- Group safety policy
- Group environmental policy / S.M.E.
- ISO certificate
- GMO certificate
- Specifications data sheet
- Security data sheet
Plant-based and biodegradable raw materials, Efficiency on surface-treated glass, Extended pot life, Stable viscosity
Plant-based and biodegradable raw materials, Anti-burning, Cost optimization, Paper adhesion, Controlled rheology