Corn extract is a concentrated solution of maize solubles obtained during the first grain fractionation step, in a wet starch manufacture process.
Roquette guarantees a product with a defined consistant composition through a patented production.
- Thick brownish-yellow liquid.
- Product rich in proteins and growth factors.
- Recognized as a consistent fermentation booster in a number of process.
- Nitrogen source (rich in proteins)
- Source of growth factors (minerals, vitamins, etc.)
- Re-vegetation agent (NPK)
- SOLULYS® 095E (corn steep powder - 95% dry matter)
- SOLULYS® 048E (corn steep liquor - 48% dry matter)
- SOLULYS® 048 PE (phytase-treated corn steep liquor)
- Fermentation industries for culture media formulation
- Fertilizer industries
- Bio Agriculture
- Crop protection (fertilizer, biostimulant)
- Growth and cell viability of various micro-organisms on a Solulys enriched medium/yeast extract enriched medium.
- Composition and consistency studies.
Current packaging for this family of products
- Liquid bulk
- 1-t big-bags (powder)
- 25-kg bags (powder)
- Steel drums
Plant-based nutrients, Processing aids, Reliability, Reproductibility