Dextrose (or glucose) is the monomer of starch.
This natural sugar is used in its crystalline form as a carbon source for fermentation and chemical building block, sweetening agent, texturizing agent etc.
- Purified and crystallized D-Glucose combined with water of crystallization
- White crystalline powder
- Neutral odour and sweet taste
- Chemical composition: C6H12O6 + H2O
Registrations vary depending on local regulations.
To satisfy the varying application requirements ROQUETTE offers various particle sizes:
- 120 µm on average - DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE F
- 160 µm on average – DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE M
- 350 µm on average – DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE G
- Chemical industries: building block
- Carbon source for fermentation industries
- Miscellaneous industries
For more information about packaging, please contact us.
Plant-based and Biodegradable raw materials, Nutritive agents, Coating, Granulation, Formulation
Plant-based nutrients, Processing aids, Reliability, Reproductibility
Plant-based and biodegradable raw materials, High purity, Food and Pharma grades available
Plant-based and biodegradable raw materials, Anti-burning, Cost optimization, Paper adhesion, Controlled rheology