Dextrose (or glucose) is the monomer of starch.
This natural sugar is used in its crystalline form as a sweetening agent, carbon source for fermentation and chemical building block.
- Purified D-Glucose not containing crystallization water.
- White crystalline powder with a neutral odour and sweet taste.
- Chemical composition: C6H12O6
- Significant hydrophilic power.
- Dextrose anhydrous C - crystalline
- Dextrose anhydrous CG - coarse crytalline grade
- Dextrose anhydrous CF - fine crystalline grade
- Chemical industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Fermentation industries
For more information about packaging, please contact us.
Explore our product resources
Plant-based and Biodegradable raw materials, Nutritive agents, Coating, Granulation, Formulation
Plant-based nutrients, Processing aids, Reliability, Reproductibility
Plant-based and biodegradable raw materials, High purity, Food and Pharma grades available
Plant-based and biodegradable raw materials, Anti-burning, Cost optimization, Paper adhesion, Controlled rheology