NUTRALYS® W hydrolysed wheat gluten is obtained by moderate enzymatic hydrolysis of wet gluten. It is then spray-dried.
This process has a dual consequence: the gluten loses its visco-elastic properties and becomes soluble.
NUTRALYS® W hydrolysed wheat gluten is ideal for significant protein enrichment without disturbing the rheology of cereal products, milk products, prepared foods and even dietetic products.
- Cream powder
- Codex standard for protein-based products including wheat gluten:
- CODEX 163-987 rev 1-2001
Registrations vary depending on local regulations.
Source and production
- NUTRALYS® W is obtained from wheat grown in the European Union.
- It is obtained purely by physical (gluten extraction) and enzymatic (hydrolysis) means.
- Protein content (N x 6.25) = 82%/dry min
- Solubility: 65% approx
- Protein enrichment
- Cereal products (bread, snacks, biscuits etc.)
- Milk products
- Prepared foods
- Dietetic: sports nutritin, weight management, clinical nutrition
An exemple of recipe developed by around NUTRALYS® W which has inspired fruitful developments on the market:
- Protein- and fibre-enriched bread
For more information about packaging, please contact us.
Boost protein intake, good texture similar to standard bread, contributes to an active lifestyle, with NUTRALYS®
Optimised glycogen resynthesis, carbs/protein synergy, ideal source of carbs
Healthy energy, creamy texture, high in protein
Affordable plant-based protein, crispiness preserved, source of protein