Thanks to its large particle size, Beauté by Roquette® PO 370 can also be used as a mild scrubbing agent in your daily facial wash. You may also use Beauté by Roquette® PO 370 in flavoured lipsticks and oral care products to provide some sweetness or simply to mask a bitter taste and thus improve overall sensorial experience.
Benefits at a glance
- Mild scrubbing agent
- Biostatic agent at high concentration
- Flavouring and sweetening agent
- Tooth remineralisation
- Tooth decay prevention
- INCI name: Xylitol
- Physical aspect: Odourless, white or off-white, crystalline
- Origin: Corn starch. It is obtained through a biotechnological process from glucose, process patented by Roquette
- High solubility in water (about 64g/100g water)
- Excellent thermal and chemical stability
- Reduces microbial growth
- Reduces chemical reactions and enzyme adtivity in the final product
- Sweet flavour
- Europe - European Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 and its amendments
- USA - FD&C Act – 21 CFR 700 to 740
- China - Hygienic Standard for Cosmetics: listed IECIC 2015
- Japan - Japanese Pharmaceutical Affairs Law – Regulation for cosmetics
Non exhaustive list of countries, please contact us for additional information.
An overview of Roquette Beauté full range of multifunctional sensorial plant-based ingredients.
A very versatile moisturising ingredient perfect for skin care, oral care, colour cosmetics and hair care.